HOW TO REGISTER
Returning Families: Pre-registration for existing ACE families will begin ONLINE as of May 14th, 2017. Returning families will be provided with a UNIQUE PIN that will be required when registering online along with the registration package onsite beginning May 5th 2017.
Note: Registrations received on or before May 20th with be given priority status based on the order in which they were received. Registrations received after May 20th, 2017 will be processed on a first come first server basis.
New Families: Open registration for new families begins ONLINE as of May 21st, 2017. Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis. New registrations received before May 21st, 2017 will not be accepted.
Below is a list of the information you will be required to provide at the time of registration.
Having this information prepared in advance will help your registration process go more smoothly. Should you have any questions about the information required, please contact us at 416-449-7398 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: To ensure your child’s safety in our programs, we require that all fields be completed during the registration process. You will not be able to complete your registration if any of the required fields are left blank.
- Contact email
- Address – including postal code
- Information for both parents – name, address (including postal code), Telephone Numbers – cell/home and work`
- Emergency Contacts – 2 trusted individuals who will be aware of your child(ren)’s involvement in our program and are close by to pick them up during an emergency
- Doctors Information – name and telephone number (including postal code)
- Allergy Information – type of allergy, high or low risk and reaction
- Name of any medication taken on a regular or emergency basis
- Name of any special medical conditions or special needs
- Payment of $90 required
ACE Brochure – 2017-2018 Program Information (PDF) – Click to view
ACE 2017.2018 – Program Schedule (PDF) – Click to view
For more information on registration fees, deposit, program confirmation, program changes and more visit the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PAGE