WHAT AGES DOES ACE SERVE?
JK to grade 8
IS ACE A LICENCED CHILDCARE?
Yes, ACE’s AM Program is licenced by the Ministry of Education.
WHAT TYPE OF PROGRAMS DOES ACE OFFER?
ACE offers several difference types of programming throughout the course of the school year including, short-term, am and after school enrichment programs. Details of each program are listed below. A detailed breakdown of the various enrichment programs we offer can be found online in our ACE Brochure – 2017-2018 – Program Information(PDF) – Click to view.
DOES ACE OFFER A FEE SUBSIDY?
No, unfortunately we do not provide subsidy for any of our programs.
IS THERE A REGISTRATION FEE?
Yes, families who register for ACE programs are required to pay an annual, non-refundable registration fee of $12.00/family when they register.
HOW MUCH AM I REQUIRED TO PAY WHEN I REGISTER MY CHILD IN TO ACE?
A $90 deposit is required at the time of registration. Your remaining balance is paid monthly once program has begun in September. Your first monthly payment will begin on October 15th, 2018. Fees can also be paid in full at the beginning of the school year.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT PROGRAMS MY CHILD HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN TO FOR SEPTEMBER?
A confirmation of the programming that your child has secured and your fee statement will be mailed to you in August 2018.
CAN I MAKE PROGRAM CHANGES TO MY CHILD’S PROGRAM SCHEDULE AFTER I REGISTER?
Short-term Program is non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn from once registered. If a families chooses not to send their child to the short-term program after registering, the short-term fee will still be charged.
AM PROGRAM and AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Parents who wish to make changes to the programs that their children) have been registered in to, may do so beginning SEPTEMBER 5th, 2018
- Changes made on or before September 17th, 2017 will be effective September 19th (first day of enrichment programs)
- Changes made after September 15th will follow ACE policy, and will be effective two weeks after we have received written notice using the ACE Change Request Form
- Changes made on or after September 29th, 2017 will follow ACE policy, and will be effective two weeks after we have received written notice using the ACE Change Request Form. A $10 administrative fee will also apply.
WHAT INFORMATION IS SHOWN ON MY FEE STATEMENT?
Fee Statements include the following pieces of information,
- Program fees (am program, regular-afternoon program, short-term program) and,
- Other fees (registration fee, cooking fee, computer fee, etc.) based on the programs you have registered your child in to.
- Fees paid to date
- Balance owed
HOW DO I PAY FOR THE PROGRAMS I HAVE REGISTERED MY CHILD IN TO?
Payment to ACE can be made if one of two ways, equal monthly payments or in full.
- Equal Monthly Payments: ACE must receive nine equally divided cheques dated for the 15th of each month SEPTEMBER 28th 2018
- Payment in Full: ACE must receive one cheque for the entire school year dated October 15th. 2018 by SEPTEMBER 28th 2018
A cheque summary form much also be filled out and submitted with your post-dated cheques.